Overview of Cooperative Credit Union
Cooperative Credit Union was first established in the year 1937 and is based in the state of Kansas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,207 members.
Who Can Join?
Cooperative Credit Union membership is open to the following:
- Individuals employed and retired by CVR Energy of Coffeyville, Kansas
- People living within a 100-mile radius of Coffeyville, Kansas
- Employees, volunteers, and patrons of The Friends of the Mansion
- Any community who are of the Catholic Faith or any recognized religious faith, and their family members
- Main Office Address: 313 W 9Th, Coffeyville, KS 67337-5813
- Website: http://www.cooperativecu.com
- Phone: (620) 251-5290
- Total Members: 3,207
- Total Assets: $21 million
- Charter Number: 61783
- Routing Number: 301177904
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Kansas
There are currently 75 credit unions operating in the state of Kansas and combined these credit unions have 1.1 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Azura Credit Union, Central Kansas Education Credit Union and Mid-Kansas Credit Union.