Overview of Cooperative Choice Network Credit Union
Cooperative Choice Network Credit Union was first established in the year 1935 and is based in the state of Illinois. The credit union currently has a total of 4 branches and 25 employees.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if you are employed by or have a direct family member* who has an account with CCNCU:
- Ameren Illinois
- OSF Healthcare Systems – All subsidiaries
- OSF St. Francis Medical Center
- OSF St. Mary Medical Center
- OSF Corporate Office
- OSF Healthplans
- OSF Internal Medicine
- St. Francis Inc.
- Toulon Healthcare Center
- Employees of the United States Government in Peoria, Illinois, with the exception of those employed in the Postal Service
- Association of Illinois Electric and Telephone Cooperatives – All subsidiaries
- A member of the Metamora St. Mary’s Parish of Metamora, IL; St. Elizabeth of Washburn (a mission of St. Mary’s Parish); St. Luke’s Catholic Church of Eureka, IL; St. Joseph Church of Roanoke, IL; St. John of Benson (a mission of St. Joseph of Roanoke); or St. Mary’s of Lourdes Parish in Metamora, IL
- Internal Revenue Service Employees
- United States Attorney’s Office
- Federal Highway Administration
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms
- U.S. Dept. of Ag – Consolidated Farm Services, IL Agriculture Statistics Serv., Farm Serv. Agency
- General Services Administration
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- U.S. District Courts
- U.S. Dept of Labor
- U.S. Marshall Service
- Social Security Admin
Your family members are also eligible to join.
- Main Office Address: 3927 N University Street, Peoria, IL 61614
- Website: http://www.ccncu.com
- Phone: (309) 672-5230
- Charter Number: 63783
- Charter Year: 1935
- Routing Number: 271187642
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well capitalized.