Overview of Conservation Employees Credit Union
Conservation Employees Credit Union was first established in the year 1955 and is based in the state of Missouri. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 15 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 8,790 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- All current and retired employees of the Missouri Department of Conservation
- MDC Volunteers with more than 50 hours of documented service
- Conservation Commissioners
- Employees of Conservation Employees’ Credit Union
- Immediate family members and organizations of eligible members
- Main Office Address: Po Box 180, Jefferson City, MO 65102
- Website: http://www.cecuonline.org
- Phone: (573) 522-4000
- Total Members: 8,790
- Total Assets: $150 million
- Charter Number: 64199
- Routing Number: 286580807
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Missouri
There are currently 101 credit unions operating in the state of Missouri and combined these credit unions have 1.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Lovers Lane Credit Union, Central Communications Credit Union and Postal & Community Credit Union.