Overview of Connected Credit Union
Connected Credit Union was first established in the year 1967 and is based in the state of Maine. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 18 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 8,396 members.
Who Can Join?
Connected Credit Union’s field of membership is for anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Kennebec, Somerset, Lincoln and Waldo Counties as well as all those who are eligible to become members of the Maine Education Association, employees of the Maine Education Association, the Maine Education Association and any of its governance affiliates, employees of the credit union, employees of the Kennebec Valley Chamber of Commerce, employees of Employment Specialists of Maine; also eligible are immediate family members including:
- Spouses, children, siblings, parents, grandparents, and grandchildren, including step and adoptive relationships of persons eligible for membership.
- Persons living in the same residence, maintaining a single economic unit with persons within the credit union’s field of membership.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 1096, Augusta, ME 4330
- Website: https://www.connectedcreditunion.org
- Phone: (207) 623-3857
- Charter Number: 62976
- Charter Year: 1967
- Routing Number: 211287353
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Maine
There are currently 52 credit unions operating in the state of Maine and combined these credit unions have 718 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: University Credit Union, Coast Line Credit Union and Maine Harvest Credit Union.