Overview of Concho Educators Federal Credit Union
Concho Educators Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1941 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 23 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 6,940 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Concho Educators Federal Credit Union is open to the following:
- People who live, work, worship, or go to school in Tom Green County
- Employees of the following educational institutions and employee groups, including their immediate families
- Public schools in counties: Coke, Concho, Crockett, Irion, Menard, Schleicker, Sutton and Tom Green
- Independent SWchool Districts: Bronte, Christoval, Eden, El Dorado, Grape Creek – Pulliam, Menard, Mertzon, Olfen, Ozona, Paint Rock, Robert Lee, San Angelo, Sonora, Veribest, Wall, and Water Valley
- Main Office Address: Po Box 60976, San Angelo, TX 76906
- Website: http://www.conchoeducators.org
- Phone: (325) 944-4551
- Total Members: 6,940
- Total Assets: $101 million
- Charter Number: 4684
- Routing Number: 311387865
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Texas
There are currently 426 credit unions operating in the state of Texas and combined these credit unions have 10.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Red River Employees Credit Union, Austin Telco Credit Union and Texoma Credit Union.