Overview of Compass Federal Credit Union
Compass Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1966 and is based in the state of New York. The credit union currently has 6 branches and 18 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 7,465 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible to join the Compass Federal Credit Union are the following:
- Persons who live, work, worship, volunteer, or go to school in Oswego County
- Family members of current members of the credit union
- Persons who live in the same household as a person who is eligible to become a member.
- Main Office Address: 131 George St, Oswego, NY 13126-2915
- Website: https://www.compassfcu.com/
- Phone: (315) 342-5300
- Total Members: 7,465
- Total Assets: $86 million
- Charter Number: 17665
- Routing Number: 221378993
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New York
There are currently 308 credit unions operating in the state of New York and combined these credit unions have 6.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Lake Shore Credit Union, Usalliance Credit Union and Visions Credit Union.