Overview of Community Service Credit Union
Community Service Credit Union was first established in the year 1954 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 32 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 11,609 members.
Who Can Join?
Community Service Credit Union offers membership to the following:
- Individuals who work, reside, worship, or attend school in Walker County
- Employees of the Texas Department of Criminal Justice, Windham Schools, Corrections Corporation of America, and several other employee-based groups.
- Anyone retired from any business or organization within the field of membership
- Main Office Address: 250 Fm 2821 Rd W, Huntsville, TX 77320-8422
- Website: http://www.cscutx.com
- Phone: (936) 295-3980
- Total Members: 11,609
- Total Assets: $125 million
- Charter Number: 67974
- Routing Number: 313185191
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Texas
There are currently 426 credit unions operating in the state of Texas and combined these credit unions have 10.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Freestone Credit Union, Corpus Christi Postal Employees Credit Union and EECU Credit Union.