Overview of Community Powered Federal Credit Union
Community Powered Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1962 and is based in the state of Delaware. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 17 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 8,617 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships, attends school, or volunteers in New Castle County, above the Canal
- An immediate family member of someone who does.
Once a member of Community Powered FCU, family members become eligible to join even if they reside outside of New Castle County, Delaware.
- Main Office Address: 1758 Pulaski Highway, Bear, DE 19701
- Website: https://cpwrfcu.org
- Phone: (302) 392-2930
- Charter Number: 15185
- Charter Year: 1962
- Routing Number: 231177016
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Delaware
There are currently 17 credit unions operating in the state of Delaware and combined these credit unions have 254,762 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: American Spirit Credit Union, Del-One Credit Union and Delaware State Police Credit Union.