Overview of Community First Credit Union of Florida
Community First Credit Union of Florida was first established in the year 1991 and is based in the state of Florida. The credit union currently has 19 branches and 329 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 158,442 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if :
- You live, work or attend school in one of the following counties: Baker-0001, Clay-0002, Duval-0003, Flagler-0004, Nassau-0005, Putnam-0006, St Johns-0007, Brevard County-0396, Palm Beach County-0402, Seminole County-0395, Volusia County-0394, Orange County-0397, Indian River County-0398, St. Lucie County-0399, Martin County-0400, Lake County-0401, or Broward County-0403
- You are a relative of an existing or eligible community First Credit Union of Florida member
- You are employed by any of the following accounts: Brooks Rehab, Web.com, Miller Electric Company
- Main Office Address: 637 North Lee Street, Jacksonville, FL 32204
- Website: http://www.communityfirstfl.org
- Phone: (904) 354-8537
- Total Members: 158,442
- Total Assets: $2,431 million
- Charter Number: 67290
- Routing Number: 263078934
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.