Overview of Community Financial Credit Union
Community Financial Credit Union was first established in the year 1951 and is based in the state of Michigan. The credit union currently has 14 branches and 291 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 83,565 members.
Who Can Join?
- You are eligible for membership if you reside, work, attend school or worship im the state of Michigan.
- Membership is also available for businesses and other legal entities, or for those who regularly conduct business, in Michigan
- Immediate family members such as a spouse, parent, child, sibling or grandparent, of someone who lives in the eligible communities are also eligible to join
- Finally, anyone currently living in the same household with a member of Community Financial can also join.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 8050, Plymouth, MI 48170-1759
- Website: http://www.cfcu.org
- Phone: (734) 453-1200
- Total Members: 83,565
- Total Assets: $1,253 million
- Charter Number: 68631
- Routing Number: 272483743
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.