Overview of Community Connect Federal Credit Union
Community Connect Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1956 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 7 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,998 members.
Who Can Join?
To be eligible to join Community Connect Federal Credit Union, one must be within the field of membership. The field of membership includes:
- Individuals who live, work, worship, volunteer, attend school and business and other legal entities in Crawford, Forest, Warren or Venango Counties, Pennsylvania
- Employees of the credit union
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Members of their immediate families or households; and organizations of such persons. (Immediate family members are defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, stepparents, stepchildren, step-siblings, and adopted relationships)
- Main Office Address: 1050 E Spring St, Titusville, PA 16354-7826
- Website: https://communityconnectfcu.com/
- Phone: (814) 827-4605
- Charter Number: 11172
- Charter Year: 1956
- Routing Number: 243385058
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Pinpoint Credit Union, UFCW Community Credit Union and North Penn Credit Union.