Overview of Communication Credit Union
Communication Credit Union was first established in the year 1939 and is based in the state of Oklahoma. The credit union currently has 23 branches and 245 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 105,502 members. The credit union was selected as one of the best credit unions in the United States in 2022.
Who Can Join?
You qualify for membership if:
- You are employed by or retired from one of the credit union’s business partners.
- You live, work, or worship in Broken Arrow, OK, or in Carter County or Pottawatomie County, OK.
- If you are not currently affiliated with a business partner or community area served by Communication Federal Credit Union and are a resident of Oklahoma or Kansas, you can join OEJ/NREF, a non-profit organization that is one of Communication Federal Credit Union’s select employee groups. You can join in-branch or during the online application process and Communication Federal Credit Union will pay the membership dues on your behalf.
- Have a family member who is a member of Communication Federal Credit Union
- Main Office Address: 4141 Nw Expressway, Suite 200, Oklahoma City, OK 73116-1682
- Website: http://www.comfedcu.org
- Phone: (405) 879-5600
- Total Members: 105,502
- Total Assets: $1,781 million
- Charter Number: 3454
- Routing Number: 303085476
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.