Overview of Combined Employees Credit Union
Combined Employees Credit Union was first established in the year 1969 and is based in the state of Georgia. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,205 members.
Who Can Join?
Combined Employees Credit Union membership is open to employees and retirees of the following:
- Houston County Commissioners, The City of Warner Robins, Houston Healthcare Complex
- Cornerstone Medical Associates, The City of Americus, The City of Byron, The City of Oglethorpe
- The City of Montezuma, The City of Centerville, The City of Marshallville, The City of Fort Valley
- Fort Valley Utilities Department, Peach County Commissioners, Macon County Commissioners
- The Imaging Center, The City of Perry, The Phoenix Center
Membership may include persons related by blood, adoption, or marriage to or living in the same household with a person within the common bond and to the surviving spouses of deceased members.
- Main Office Address: 593 Russell Pkwy, Warner Robins, GA 31088
- Website: http://www.combinedecu.com
- Phone: (478) 929-5700
- Total Members: 3,205
- Total Assets: $13 million
- Charter Number: 60825
- Routing Number: 261173433
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Georgia
There are currently 92 credit unions operating in the state of Georgia and combined these credit unions have 2.2 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: CRMC Employees Credit Union, Rome Kraft Employees Credit Union and Associated Credit Union.