Overview of Comanche County Federal Credit Union
Comanche County Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1964 and is based in the state of Oklahoma. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 7 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,773 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible to join Comanche County Federal Credit Union are the following:
- All employees (active, retired as pensioners, or annuitants) in Comanche County and the City of Lawton, Oklahoma
- United States Government, Carol & Dell’s Beauty Shop, Lopes Tile Company, Republic Paperboard Company, Comanche County Memorial Hospital, and McMahan Tomlinson Nursing Center in Lawton, Oklahoma
- Employees of this credit union
- People who live, work, worship or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in the underserved area of Comanche County, Oklahoma
- An immediate family of a current credit union member
- Main Office Address: Po Box 143, Lawton, OK 73502
- Website: http://www.comanchecountyfcu.com
- Phone: (580) 353-3755
- Total Members: 3,773
- Total Assets: $34 million
- Charter Number: 16367
- Routing Number: 303184898
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Oklahoma
There are currently 58 credit unions operating in the state of Oklahoma and combined these credit unions have 1.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: SSMOK Employees Credit Union, Dowell Credit Union and Endurance Credit Union.