Overview of Collegedale Credit Union
Collegedale Credit Union was first established in the year 1952 and is based in the state of Tennessee. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 14 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 5,015 members.
Who Can Join?
Persons eligible to join Collegedale Credit Union are the following:
- Seventh-day Adventist members
- A relative (by blood or marriage) of a Collegedale Credit Union member
- An employee of a Seventh-day Adventist institution or a Seventh-day Adventist business owner
- Living in Collegedale or zip code areas 37302, 37311, 37312, 37315, 37320, 37323, 37353, 37363, 37364 and 37421.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 2098, Collegedale, TN 37315
- Website: http://www.collegedale.org
- Phone: (423) 396-2101
- Total Members: 5,015
- Total Assets: $52 million
- Charter Number: 68167
- Routing Number: 261389036
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Tennessee
There are currently 134 credit unions operating in the state of Tennessee and combined these credit unions have 2.5 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Gateway Credit Union, Olivet Baptist Credit Union and Enbright Credit Union.