Overview of Colfax Power Plant Employees Federal Credit Union
Colfax Power Plant Employees Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1939 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 2 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,087 members.
Who Can Join?
To become a member you must meet the following criteria:
- You must currently be an employee of the Colfax Power Plant (this includes employees of (GENON)
- You have worked at and are retired from Colfax Power Plant.
- You are a family member of an existing employee at one of the below-named companies.
- You are an employee of Dimensions in hair Kathy Miller, G Jewellery, Guideline Printing, Top-it, Ryan’s Auto Glass, George A.Uhlinger Post 764.
- Main Office Address: 832 Pittsburgh Street, Po Box 186, Springdale, PA 15144-1623
- Website: http://www.colfaxpowerplant.com
- Phone: (724) 274-6666
- Total Members: 1,087
- Total Assets: $9.6 million
- Charter Number: 3237
- Routing Number: 243380105
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Southwest Communities Credit Union, ACBA Fed Credit Union (3226) and Johnstown School Employees Credit Union.