Overview of Cochran County Schools Credit Unio
Cochran County Schools Credit Union was first established in the year 1961 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 3 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 839 members.
Who Can Join?
You are qualified to join, if:
- You live, work, or worship in Cochran County.
- You are an employee of Morton ISD, Whiteface CISD, Cochran Memorial Hospital, or Cochran County.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 695, Morton, TX 79346
- Website: https://www.cochrancountyschoolsfcu.com/
- Phone: (806) 266-5721
- Total Members: 839
- Total Assets: $9.0 million
- Charter Number: 14166
- Routing Number: 311386620
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Texas
There are currently 426 credit unions operating in the state of Texas and combined these credit unions have 10.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Northeast Texas Teachers Credit Union, Houston Credit Union and Liberty County Teachers Credit Union.