Overview of Cochise Credit Union
Cochise Credit Union was first established in the year 1958 and is based in the state of Arizona. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 10 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 4,787 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Anyone who lives in 85643, 85644, 85625, 85606, 85605, or 85632 zip codes
- An employee of Sulphur Springs Valley Electric Cooperative, Sierra Southwest Cooperative, Arizona Electric Power Cooperative, or Valley TeleCom Group
- An immediate family of eligible members
- Main Office Address: Po Box 1154, Willcox, AZ 85644
- Website: http://www.cochisecu.com
- Phone: (520) 384-2822
- Total Members: 4,787
- Total Assets: $54 million
- Charter Number: 60151
- Routing Number: 322175011
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Arizona
There are currently 38 credit unions operating in the state of Arizona and combined these credit unions have 1.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Alhambra Credit Union, Pyramid Credit Union and Bashas’ Associates Credit Union.