Overview of Coastal Credit Union
Coastal Credit Union was first established in the year 1967 and is based in the state of North Carolina. The credit union currently has 25 branches and 588 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 300,211 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if:
- You’re employed by one of their Select Employee groups or you belong to an eligible association or organization
- Your immediate family or household member is a member of the Coastal Federal Credit Union
- You are a member of the North Carolina Sustainable Energy Association (NCSEA )
- You live or work in the cities of Littleton, NC; Weldon, NC; Aurelian Springs, NC; Airlie, NC; Halifax, NC; Arcola, NC; Hollister, NC; Brinkleyville, NC; Heathsville, NC; Tillery, NC; Enfield, NC; Scotland Neck, NC; Whitakers, NC; Castalia, NC; Red Oak, NC; Dortches, NC; Leggett, NC; Wrendale, NC; Speed, NC; Nashville, NC; Rocky Mount, NC; West Edgecombe, NC; Woodcrest Park, NC; and Tarboro, NC. This includes anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in, and does business and other legal entries located in Vance County, NC.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 58429, Raleigh, NC 27658
- Website: http://www.coastal24.com
- Phone: (919) 420-8000
- Total Members: 300,211
- Total Assets: $4,613 million
- Charter Number: 18297
- Routing Number: 253175494
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.