Overview of CME Credit Union
CME Credit Union was first established in the year 1946 and is based in the state of Rhode Island. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 9 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,942 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in CME Credit Union is open to:
- Current or retired employee of the City of Cranston
- Current or retired Teacher or School employee of the City of Cranston
- A family member of a CMU CU member
- Main Office Address: 1615 Pontiac Ave, Cranston, RI 2920
- Website: https://www.cranstonmecu.org/
- Phone: (401) 463-3010
- Charter Number: 60780
- Charter Year: 1946
- Routing Number: 211589899
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Rhode Island
There are currently 18 credit unions operating in the state of Rhode Island and combined these credit unions have 466 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Navigant Credit Union, Community & Teachers Credit Union and Woodlawn Credit Union.