Overview of Clinchfield Federal Credit Union
Clinchfield Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1947 and is based in the state of Tennessee. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 20 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 6,392 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships, attends school, or operates a business in the following areas:
- All of Unicoi County, Parts of Washington County, Sullivan County, Carter County, Johnson County, and parts of Madison and Mitchell Counties in North Carolina. Click here to see the coverage map.
- Employed by or retired from one of Clinchfield FCU’s select employee groups
- An immediate family of an existing credit union member
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 310, Erwin, TN 37650
- Website: http://www.clinchfieldcu.com
- Phone: (423) 743-9192
- Total Members: 6,392
- Total Assets: $114 million
- Charter Number: 5549
- Routing Number: 264278872
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Tennessee
There are currently 134 credit unions operating in the state of Tennessee and combined these credit unions have 2.5 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: ORNL Credit Union, Tennessee Members 1st Credit Union and Parthenon Credit Union.