Overview of Clifty Creek Employees Federal Credit Union
Clifty Creek Employees Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1958 and is based in the state of Indiana. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 3 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,482 members.
Who Can Join?
The field of membership is in relationship to employees of Clifty Creek Power Plant in Madison, Indiana.
- Employees of the Clifty Creek Power Plant and contracted employees who have worked for a consecutive six months at the Clifty Creek Plant.
- OVEC (Ohio Valley Electric Company) employees who work assignment is or was at the Clifty Creek Plant.
- Family members of the above
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 8, Madison, IN 47250
- Website: https://www.cliftycreekcu.com/
- Phone: (812) 265-4881
- Total Members: 1,482
- Total Assets: $14 million
- Charter Number: 12152
- Routing Number: 274974700
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Indiana
There are currently 133 credit unions operating in the state of Indiana and combined these credit unions have 2.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Afena Credit Union, Sterling United Credit Union and Lakes Credit Union.