Overview of Clearpath Federal Credit Union
Clearpath Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1954 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 27 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 11,786 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Employees and retirees of Ralphs Grocery Company and Food for Less, Southern California
- Any person that makes a one-time donation ($5 or more) to Clear Giving Charitable Association, which benefits the philanthropic activities of select non-profit 501(c)3 charitable organizations within the Southern California area
- California employees/voting members of employer groups they serve
- Relatives of existing Clearpath Federal Credit Union members
You can view the full eligibility criteria on the company’s website.
- Main Office Address: 340 Arden Ave, Glendale, CA 91203
- Website: http://www.clearpathfcu.org
- Phone: (818) 937-5300
- Total Members: 11,786
- Total Assets: $142 million
- Charter Number: 9556
- Routing Number: 322078998
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in California
There are currently 267 credit unions operating in the state of California and combined these credit unions have 12.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Espeeco Credit Union, Sun Community Credit Union and Yolo Credit Union.