Overview of Clean Energy Federal Credit Union
Clean Energy Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 2017 and is based in the state of Colorado. The credit union currently has branches and 21 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 5,100 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in this credit union is open to members of any of the following organizations:
- African-American Credit Union Coalition
- American Solar Energy Society
- Association of Energy Service Professionals
- Colorado Renewable Energy Society
- Electric Auto Association
- Engineers for a Sustainable World
- Georgia Solar Energy Association
- Green America
- GreenHome Institute
- Illinois Solar Education Association
- Midwest Renewable Energy Association
- Northeast Sustainable Energy Association
- Polar Bear Sustainable Energy Co-op
- RENEW Wisconsin
- Renewable Energy Owners Coalition of America
- Solar United Neighbors
- Texas Solar Energy Society
- Women of Renewable Industries and Sustainable Energy
Employees or volunteers of Clean Energy Credit Union, Our Climate, or 350 Colorado are also eligible to join. You can view the full eligibility criteria on the company’s website. A member of the immediate family or household of someone who is eligible via one of the above options or of someone who is already a member of Clean Energy Credit Union may also join.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 4233, Englewood, CO 80155
- Website: http://www.cleanenergycu.org
- Phone: (720) 479-7900
- Total Members: 5,100
- Total Assets: $29 million
- Charter Number: 24889
- Routing Number: 107089940
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Colorado
There are currently 76 credit unions operating in the state of Colorado and combined these credit unions have 2.2 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: San Juan Mountains Credit Union, Credit Union Of Colorado, and Delta County Credit Union.