Overview of City Federal Credit Union.
City Federal Credit Union. was first established in the year 1948 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 12 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,124 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if you belong to any of the Employee Groups:
- City Of Amarillo
- City Of Canyon Employees and Fire Department
- City Of Panhandle
- Amarillo Hardware Company
- Sell and Griffin Attorneys Office
- Panhandle Regional Planning Commission (PRPC)
- People’s Federal Credit Union
- Potter-Randall Appraisal District
- Amarillo Chamber Of Commerce (Employees and Members)
Family members are also eligible to join the credit union whether the employee is a member of the credit union or not.
- Main Office Address: 901 S Lincoln St, Amarillo, TX 79101-3637
- Website: http://cityfederalcu.com
- Phone: (806) 373-4313
- Total Members: 3,124
- Total Assets: $61 million
- Charter Number: 5665
- Routing Number: 311376737
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.