Overview of City & County Employees Federal Credit Union
City & County Employees Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1950 and is based in the state of Minnesota. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,785 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the employees, retirees and members of the following employee groups:
- City of Albert Lea
- Freeborn County, MN
- U.S. Government and work or have your headquarters in Freeborn County, MN
- Albert Lea Medical Center
- Alliant Energy in the Albert Lea or Winnebago Divisions
- Bayview Freeborn Funeral Home in Albert Lea, MN
The immediate family members of anyone who qualifies by any of the above criteria are also eligible to join this credit union.
- Main Office Address: 1719 West Main Street, Albert Lea, MN 56007
- Website: http://www.alcitycountycu.org
- Phone: (507) 373-7200
- Total Members: 1,785
- Total Assets: $26 million
- Charter Number: 24679
- Routing Number: 263177712
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Minnesota
There are currently 93 credit unions operating in the state of Minnesota and combined these credit unions have 2.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Northern Energy Credit Union, Carpenters Credit Union and Trades & Labor Credit Union.