Overview of City County Employees Credit Union
City County Employees Credit Union was first established in the year 1991 and is based in the state of Florida. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 7 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,537 members.
Who Can Join?
City County Employees Credit Union membership is restricted to the following:
- Employees and retirees (and families of eligible persons) of City of Clearwater, Pinellas County, City of Largo, Town of Belleair, Members of CWA Local 3179
- Residents of Bel-Keene Neighborhood, Residents of University Park Unit 1
- Residents of Normandy Park Neighborhood
- Residents of Live Oak Neighborhood
- All who live, work, or worship in Pinellas County.
- Main Office Address: 1810 N Belcher Rd, Clearwater, FL 33765-1448
- Website: http://www.ccecu.org
- Phone: (727) 442-7746
- Total Members: 3,537
- Total Assets: $37 million
- Charter Number: 67323
- Routing Number: 263177712
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Florida
There are currently 128 credit unions operating in the state of Florida and combined these credit unions have 6.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Shaw-Ross Employees Credit Union, Priority Credit Union and Pompano Beach City Employees Credit Union.