Overview of City & County Credit Union
City & County Credit Union was first established in the year 1928 and is based in the state of Minnesota. The credit union currently has 13 branches and 129 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 62,729 members.
Who Can Join?
City & County Credit Union Membership is open to:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships, volunteers or attends school in Minnesota counties – Carver, Hennepin, McLeod, Meeker, Ramsey, Washington, Wright, or Northern Dakota County
- Relatives of any current CCCU member and persons who reside in the same household as a current CCCU member
- Employees, retirees of General Mills, Inc. Nationwide, and their family members
- Employees of companies that offer membership as a benefit
- Main Office Address: 144 11Th St E, Saint Paul, MN 55101
- Website: http://www.cccu.com
- Phone: (651) 225-2700
- Total Members: 62,729
- Total Assets: $1,170 million
- Charter Number: 60255
- Routing Number: 296075810
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.