Overview of Cities Credit Union
Cities Credit Union was first established in the year 1936 and is based in the state of Minnesota. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,638 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in Cities Credit Union is open to the following:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships, attends school or volunteers in the Vadnais Heights, White Bear Lake, White Bear Township and Gem Lake communities.
- Family members of active members including spouse, children/stepchildren, parents/step-parents, grandparents/grandchildren, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews, household relationships (domestic partners or roommates)
- Anyone who belongs to any of the select employee groups (SEG) below:
- CenturyLink (current employees and retirees)
- CWA Local 7201
- ATT telecommunications employees/retirees
- The St. Paul Hotel
- CU Recovery, Inc.
- Children’s Discovery Academy
- Franchise Foods/KCB
- Main Office Address: 3625 Talmage Circle, Vadnais Heights, MN 55110
- Website: https://www.citiescu.org/
- Phone: (651) 426-3773
- Charter Number: 63109
- Charter Year: 1936
- Routing Number: 296076275
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Minnesota
There are currently 93 credit unions operating in the state of Minnesota and combined these credit unions have 2.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Pipefitters-Steamfitters Credit Union, Sharepoint Credit Union and Ideal Credit Union.