Overview of Citco Federal Credit Union
Citco Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1954 and is based in the state of Wyoming. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,060 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the employees of the following groups:
- City of Sheridan
- County of Sheridan
- Sheridan County Memorial Hospital
- Sheridan County School Districts
- Sheridan College
- Holy Name
- T&C Liquors
- Sheridan County YMCA
- Westview Health Care Center
Also eligible to join this credit union are:
- Survivors of Support (SOS) living within 25 miles of Citco
- Friends of the Sheridan County Public Library
- Any person that lives, works, attends church or school in Sheridan or Johnson Counties, Wyoming
- Family members of the current members of this credit union
- Main Office Address: Po Box 4067, Sheridan, WY 82801
- Website: http://www.citcofcu.com
- Phone: (307) 674-7449
- Total Members: 2,060
- Total Assets: $21 million
- Charter Number: 9644
- Routing Number: 302386956
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Wyoming
There are currently 22 credit unions operating in the state of Wyoming and combined these credit unions have 325 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: A.C.P.E. Credit Union, Meridian Trust Credit Union and Pathfinder Credit Union.