Overview of Cincinnati Ohio Police Credit Union
Cincinnati Ohio Police Credit Union was first established in the year 1935 and is based in the state of Ohio. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 30 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 10,331 members.
Who Can Join?
The Cincinnati Police Federal Credit Union is open to serving Police Officers, Firefighters, Public School Employees and Government Employees in the Greater Cincinnati area.
- Police officer
- Local, state and federal government employee
- Public school district employee
- An employee of any organization that receives taxpayer funding or funding from the city, county, state or federal government for its operations
- All other public servants in the Greater Cincinnati area
- Student, parent and alumni of Northwest Local School District
- Student, parent and alumni of Winton Woods City School District
- A family member of a current member
If your eligibility is by occupation (police, firefighter, public school employee, etc.), your employment must be in one of the following counties:
- Ohio: Hamilton, Butler, Warren and Clermont
- Kentucky: Boone, Campbell, Grant and Kenton
- Indiana: Dearborn
- Main Office Address: 959 W 8Th St, Cincinnati, OH 45203
- Website: http://www.copfcu.com
- Phone: (513) 381-2677
- Total Members: 10,331
- Total Assets: $161 million
- Charter Number: 389
- Routing Number: 242076591
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Ohio
There are currently 187 credit unions operating in the state of Ohio and combined these credit unions have 2.7 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Integrity Credit Union, Firefighters & Company Credit Union and CME Credit Union.