Overview of Churchill County Federal Credit Union
Churchill County Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1957 and is based in the state of Nevada. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,103 members.
Who Can Join?
Churchill County Federal Credit Union membership includes employees and retirees of the following:
- City of Fallon
- Churchill County
- Churchill County School District
- Churchill County Museum & Archives
- Banner Churchill Hospital
- CC Communications
- TCID, Fallon/Churchill Fire Department
- Churchill County Elementary School Students
- Churchill County Jr. High School Students
- Churchill County High School Students
- Federal Employees working in Churchill County and their immediate family members.
- Main Office Address: 667 S Maine St, Fallon, NV 89406-3801
- Website: https://www.myccfcu.org
- Phone: (775) 423-7444
- Total Members: 3,103
- Total Assets: $74 million
- Charter Number: 11824
- Routing Number: 321280156
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Nevada
There are currently 10 credit unions operating in the state of Nevada and combined these credit unions have 233 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Pahranagat Valley Credit Union, Reno City Employees Credit Union and Las Vegas Up Employees Credit Union.