Overview of Christian Financial Credit Union
Christian Financial Credit Union was first established in the year 1967 and is based in the state of Michigan. The credit union currently has 12 branches and 156 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 59,334 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in Macomb, Oakland, Wayne, and St. Clair Counties. If you belong to or attend one of their churches, schools, or organizations listed, you may also qualify for membership.
- ChurchesOpens a New Window.opens a pdf
- CFCU Member ChurchesOpens a New Window.opens a pdf
- SchoolsOpens a New Window.opens a pdf
- Main Office Address: 35100 Van Dyke Ave, Sterling Height, MI 48312
- Website: http://www.christianfinancialcu.org
- Phone: (586) 772-6330
- Total Members: 59,334
- Total Assets: $826 million
- Charter Number: 63805
- Routing Number: 272484289
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.