Overview of Cheyenne-Laramie County Employees Federal Credit Union
Cheyenne-Laramie County Employees Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1951 and is based in the state of Wyoming. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,185 members.
Who Can Join?
Cheyenne-Laramie County Employees Federal Credit Union’s field of membership includes employees of the following:
- City of Cheyenne
- Laramie County
- Board of Public Utilities
- Laramie County Library
- Cheyenne Housing Authority
- American Medical Response
- Fire District #6
- D & S Towing
- Great Western Airgas
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership
- Employees of the credit union
- Member of immediate families or household
- Organizations of such persons
- Main Office Address: 4523 Driftwood Dr, Cheyenne, WY 82009-7301
- Website: https://www.clcefcu.org/
- Phone: (307) 638-6476
- Charter Number: 7307
- Charter Year: 1951
- Routing Number: 307086604
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Wyoming
There are currently 22 credit unions operating in the state of Wyoming and combined these credit unions have 325 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Blue Credit Union, First Education Credit Union and Sheridan Community Credit Union.