Overview of Cherokee County Teachers Federal Credit Union
Cherokee County Teachers Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1955 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,010 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the members of the following associations, including the member’s families:
- Cherokee County Schools Employees
- Cherokee County Employees
- Cherokee County Appraisal District Employees
- Cherokee County Electric Cooperative Employees
Also eligible to join are those who live, work, worship, or attend school in Rusk.
- Main Office Address: P O Drawer A, Rusk, TX 75785
- Website: http://www.ccteachers.com
- Phone: (903) 683-2630
- Total Members: 2,010
- Total Assets: $15 million
- Charter Number: 10269
- Routing Number: 313187830
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Texas
There are currently 426 credit unions operating in the state of Texas and combined these credit unions have 10.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Jackson County Credit Union, FirstLight Credit Union and Citizens Credit Union.