Overview of Chen-Del-O Federal Credit Union
Chen-Del-O Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1954 and is based in the state of New York. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,163 members.
Who Can Join?
Chen-Del-O Federal Credit Union member is open to employees and retirees of the following:
- All public, private, and parochial schools of Delaware, Otsego, and Chenango Counties
- State University of New York, Delhi
- Hartwick College, Oneonta
- BOCES Groups: Otsego-Northern Catskill, Stamford, Delaware-Chenango, Norwich; Springbrook
- Youth Leadership Academy
- Mountainside Residential Care Center
- O’Connor Division of Bassett Hospital, Delhi
- Margaretville Hospital
- Village and Town of Franklin Employees
- Town of Delhi Employees and Utica School of Commerce, Oneonta Campus
- Students enrolled and attending (K -12) any public, private or parochial school in Delaware, Otsego, and Chenango County
- Home Schooled Students in Delaware, Otsego, or Chenango Counties, New York, who follow an individualized home instruction plan meeting state requirements
- Immediate family members or members of the same household.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 102, Franklin, NY 13775
- Website: http://www.chendelo.org
- Phone: (607) 829-3560
- Total Members: 3,163
- Total Assets: $33 million
- Charter Number: 9517
- Routing Number: 221381715
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New York
There are currently 308 credit unions operating in the state of New York and combined these credit unions have 6.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Westchester Schools’ Credit Union, School Systems Credit Union and New York Times Employees Credit Union.