Overview of Changing Seasons Federal Credit Union
Changing Seasons Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1966 and is based in the state of Maine. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 9 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,236 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Changing Seasons Federal Credit Union is open to:
- Anyone who live, work, worship, volunteer, or go to school in Penobscot or Waldo county
- Have an immediate family or household member who either belongs to Changing Seasons FCU
- Main Office Address: 115 Mecaw Rd, Hampden, ME 04444-1944
- Website: https://changingseasonsfcu.com/
- Phone: (207) 945-6264
- Charter Number: 17472
- Charter Year: 1966
- Routing Number: 211287405
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is adequately capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Maine
There are currently 52 credit unions operating in the state of Maine and combined these credit unions have 718 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Me Credit Union, Maine Solutions Credit Union and Maine Highlands Credit Union.