Overview of Champion Federal Credit Union
Champion Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1970 and is based in the state of Ohio. The credit union currently has branches and 1 employee. As of December 2021, the credit union has 670 members.
Who Can Join?
You can join Champion Federal Credit Union if you have any of the following qualifications:
- Employees of Tenneco
- Immediate family members of current or eligible members
- Spouses of persons who have died while a member
- Retirees of Tenneco, Federal-Mogul or Champion Spark Plug
You can view the full eligibility criteria on the company’s website.
- Main Office Address: 6420 Glenn Hwy, Cambridge, OH 43725
- Website: http://www.championfcu.com
- Phone: (740) 432-6713
- Total Members: 670
- Total Assets: $6.4 million
- Charter Number: 20570
- Routing Number: 244174365
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.