Overview of Chadron Federal Credit Union
Chadron Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1960 and is based in the state of Nebraska. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,251 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Chadron Federal Credit Union is open to:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Dawes, Sioux or Sheridan counties in Northwest Nebraska
- An immediate family member of an already active credit union member
- Any employee of the Union Pacific Rail Road (western division)
- Main Office Address: 126 East 3Rd St, Chadron, NE 69337-2381
- Website: https://www.chadronfcu.org/
- Phone: (308) 432-2588
- Charter Number: 13966
- Charter Year: 1960
- Routing Number: 304182187
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Nebraska
There are currently 58 credit unions operating in the state of Nebraska and combined these credit unions have 547 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Northeast Nebraska Credit Union, Omaha Police Credit Union and Boys Town Credit Union.