Overview of CenturyFirst Federal Credit Union
CenturyFirst Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1956 and is based in the state of Mississippi. The credit union currently has 6 branches and 31 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 8,169 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible to join the CenturyFirst Federal Credit Union are the following:
- Everyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in most of Forrest, Lamar, Jones, and Hinds Counties
- Employees of the sponsors and immediate family members of a member of the Credit Union
- Main Office Address: 3318 Hardy St, Hattiesburg, MS 39401-6962
- Website: http://centuryfirstfcu.com
- Phone: (601) 450-4114
- Total Members: 8,169
- Total Assets: $63 million
- Charter Number: 24668
- Routing Number: 265377028
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Mississippi
There are currently 67 credit unions operating in the state of Mississippi and combined these credit unions have 701 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Hope Credit Union, Mississippi Credit Union and Mississippi Central Credit Union.