Overview of Central Vermont Medical Center, Inc. Credit Union
Central Vermont Medical Center, Inc. Credit Union was first established in the year 1970 and is based in the state of Vermont. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 2 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,732 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Employees of Central Vermont Medical Center, Inc.
- Members of the medical staff
- Members of the Board of Trustees
- Members of the Board of Directors and Auxiliaries
- Immediate family members of eligible members
- Household members as defined by Regulation B-96-2, and any organizations comprised of the most part of the same people
- Main Office Address: 130 Fisher Rd-Berlin, Po Box 547, Barre, VT 5641
- Website: http://www.cvmccu.org
- Phone: (802) 371-4211
- Total Members: 1,732
- Total Assets: $14 million
- Charter Number: 65090
- Routing Number: 211690908
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Vermont
There are currently 18 credit unions operating in the state of Vermont and combined these credit unions have 411 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Opportunities Credit Union, Orlex Government Employees Credit Union and Northeast Schools And Hospital Credit Union.