Overview of Central Soya Federal Credit Union
Central Soya Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1940 and is based in the state of Indiana. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,811 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Persons who are employed in any of the selected employee groups (SEG) this credit union is serving
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Employees of this credit union
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment
- Members of the immediate family or household
- Organizations of such persons
- Main Office Address: 1200 N 2Nd Street, Decatur, IN 46733
- Website: https://www.centralsoyafcu.org
- Phone: (260) 724-1338
- Total Members: 1,811
- Total Assets: $29 million
- Charter Number: 4152
- Routing Number: 274972980
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Indiana
There are currently 133 credit unions operating in the state of Indiana and combined these credit unions have 2.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: South Bend Transit Credit Union, Riverside Community Credit Union and Thrive Credit Union.