Overview of Central Oklahoma Federal Credit Union
Central Oklahoma Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1988 and is based in the state of Oklahoma. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 13 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,851 members.
Who Can Join?
Persons who live, work (or regularly conduct business in), worship, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in Lincoln County, Creek County or Payne County are eligible for Credit Union Membership.
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 310, Davenport, OK 74026
- Website: http://www.cofcu.net
- Phone: (918) 377-2341
- Charter Number: 24350
- Charter Year: 1988
- Employees: 16
- Central Oklahoma Federal Credit Union Routing Number: 103189103
- Membership Trends: On average, credit unions in Oklahoma each have 23,832 members while across the United States the equivalent figure is 26,230. By comparison, Central Oklahoma Federal Credit Union has total members of 2,851 which is significantly smaller than the average credit union in the state. Over the past three years, the credit union’s total base of members has increased by 0%.
- Total Assets: $36 million
- Total Loans: $22 million
- Total Net Worth: $4 million
- Total Net Worth Per Member: $1,556
- Net Worth Ratio: 12.2%. Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Oklahoma
There are currently 58 credit unions operating in the state of Oklahoma and combined these credit unions have 1.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: OU Federal Credit Union, Tinker Credit Union, Encentus Credit Union and Saint Francis Employees Credit Union.