Overview of Central Kansas Education Credit Union
Central Kansas Education Credit Union was first established in the year 1960 and is based in the state of Kansas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 1 employee. As of December 2021, the credit union has 782 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join Central Kansas Education Credit Union if you are a school system retiree, teacher, staff employed within a school, in the following cities and counties.
- Dickinson County: USD 293, USD 435
- Ellsworth County: USD 327
- McPherson County: USD 400, USD 418
- Ottawa County: USD 239, USD 240
- Saline County: USD 305, USD 306, USD 307; Central Kansas Cooperative in Education; Smoky Hill Education Center
- Kansas State University, Salina, KS
- Kansas Wesleyan University
- Salina Area Technical College
- All private schools located within these areas.
Once you become a member, you may then refer your immediate family members to join.
- Main Office Address: 1101 S Ohio St. Ste D, Salina, KS 67401-6212
- Website: https://www.ckecusalina.com
- Phone: (785) 827-7349
- Total Members: 782
- Total Assets: $3.8 million
- Charter Number: 61765
- Routing Number: 301179562
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.