Overview of Central Credit Union
Central Credit Union was first established in the year 1936 and is based in the state of Illinois. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 26 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 11,351 members.
Who Can Join?
To join and take advantage of the money-saving benefits of credit union membership, you must…
- Live in the greater Chicagoland area or
- Work for one of our more than 250 affiliated companies or organizations
- Be a family member of an existing member
- Main Office Address: 1001 Mannheim Rd, Bellwood, IL 60104
- Website: http://www.centralcu.org
- Phone: (708) 649-6400
- Total Members: 11,351
- Total Assets: $118 million
- Charter Number: 60852
- Routing Number: 271987143
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Illinois
There are currently 205 credit unions operating in the state of Illinois and combined these credit unions have 3.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Kone Employees Credit Union, College And University Credit Union and St. Gregory Parish Credit Union.