Overview of Centra Credit Union
Centra Credit Union was first established in the year 1997 and is based in the state of Indiana. The credit union currently has 25 branches and 374 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 145,747 members.
Who Can Join?
You can bank at Centra if you or your immediate family members live or work in the following Indiana and Kentucky counties
- Indiana: Adams, Allen, Bartholomew, Blackford, Boone, Brown, Carroll, Cass, Clark, Clay, Clinton, Crawford, Dearborn, Decatur, Delaware, Fayette, Floyd, Franklin, Grant, Greene, Hamilton, Hancock, Harrison, Hendricks, Henry, Howard, Huntington, Jackson, Jay, Jefferson, Jennings, Johnson, Lawrence, Madison, Miami, Monroe, Montgomery, Morgan, Ohio, Orange, Owen, Parke, Perry, Putnam, Randolph, Ripley, Rush, Scott, Shelby, Sullivan, Switzerland, Tippecanoe, Tipton, Union, Vigo, Wabash, Washington, Wayne, Wells, and White Counties. They also serve the following townships in Marion County: Center, Franklin, Lawrence, Pike, Perry, Warren, Washington and Wayne.
- Kentucky: Bullitt, Henry, Jefferson, Oldham, Shelby, Spencer, and Trimble.
- Main Office Address: 1430 N National Rd, Po Box 789, Columbus, IN 47202
- Website: http://www.centra.org
- Phone: (812) 376-9771
- Total Members: 145,747
- Total Assets: $1,964 million
- Charter Number: 68287
- Routing Number: 274972883
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.