Overview of Centex Citizens Credit Union
Centex Citizens Credit Union was first established in the year 1954 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has a total of 3 branches and 28 employees.
Who Can Join?
Persons who work, worship or reside in the following areas:
- Limestone County
- Portion of Freestone County West of I-45 and specifically Fairfield
- Navarro County
- Portions of Ellis County with postal zip codes 75101, 76670, 76651, 76623, 75119
- Portion of Hill County South of Highway 22 and East of I-35
- Hillsboro with the following exclusion: persons that are eligible for primary membership in existing occupational or association-based credit unions in Hill County, Texas.
- Main Office Address: P. O. Box 1252, Mexia, TX 76667
- Website: https://www.myowncu.com
- Phone: (254) 562-9296
- Charter Number: 67416
- Charter Year: 1954
- Routing Number: 311986376
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Texas
There are currently 426 credit unions operating in the state of Texas and combined these credit unions have 10.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Central Texas Teachers Credit Union, A New Direction Credit Union and Brazos Star Credit Union.