Overview of CENT Credit Union
CENT Credit Union was first established in the year 1965 and is based in the state of Iowa. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 16 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 5,954 members.
Who Can Join?
CENT Credit Union membership eligibility is open to all health-related professionals, health-related employees, and employees and members of the following:
- City Mason City
- Lehigh Portland Cement Company
- Public employees in Cerro Gordo County
- Federal Government
- United States Postal Service
- United States Parcel Service
- Iowa Department of Human Services
- Iowa DOT
- Iowa State Patrol
- Iowa DNR
- Iowa Workforce Development in Cerro Gordo County, or Schukei Chevrolet
- Main Office Address: 25 W State St, Mason City, IA 50401-3219
- Website: http://www.centcu.org
- Phone: (641) 424-2368
- Total Members: 5,954
- Total Assets: $72 million
- Charter Number: 65238
- Routing Number: 273975548
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Iowa
There are currently 81 credit unions operating in the state of Iowa and combined these credit unions have 1.5 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Burlington Municipal Employees Credit Union, Town And Country Credit Union and Serve Credit Union.