Overview of Census Federal Credit Union
Census Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1948 and is based in the state of Maryland. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 7 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,684 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in Census Federal Credit Union is open to the following SEGs:
- Census Bureau
- Cole & Company
- DCS 2000 Contractors
- Elite Protective Services
- Emcor Government Services
- GSA Administration Services MD – East
- Gunnison Consulting Group, Inc.
- Numark Security
- Optimus Corporation
- Sabre Systems Incorporated
- Tolson Incorporated
- VGS, Inc.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 733, Suitland, MD 20752-0733
- Website: https://www.censusfcu.com/
- Phone: (301) 763-0287
- Charter Number: 5641
- Charter Year: 1948
- Routing Number: 254074277
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Maryland
There are currently 72 credit unions operating in the state of Maryland and combined these credit unions have 2.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Andrews Federal Credit Union, Chessie Credit Union and Signal Financial Credit Union.