Overview of Cecil County School Employees’ Federal Credit Union
Cecil County School Employees’ Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1953 and is based in the state of Maryland. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,179 members.
Who Can Join?
Cecil County School Employees’ Federal Credit Union membership is open to employees of the following organizations, and their immediate family members:
- Cecil County Public Schools
- Cecil College, Cecil College Students
- Cecil County Activity Center and Group Residence
- Christiana Care Health Systems
- Elkton High School Alumni Association
- Haven House Treatment Programs
- North East United Methodist Church
- Providence Christian Academy
- The Jacob Tome Institute
- Tri-State Christian Academy
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Students attending Cecil County Public Schools, and West Nottingham Academy
- Main Office Address: 203 Booth Street, Elkton, MD 21921
- Website: http://www.ccsefcu.org
- Phone: (410) 398-6921
- Total Members: 3,179
- Total Assets: $32 million
- Charter Number: 8549
- Routing Number: 255077312
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Maryland
There are currently 72 credit unions operating in the state of Maryland and combined these credit unions have 2.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Freedom Of Maryland Credit Union, Tower Credit Union and MVP Postal And Printing Credit Union.